Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 2

Well, you thought I've vanished?! I kind of did  ;-) I wanted to take a crafty break again but that won't happen now I guess. As for Diwali, my cleaning is going slow. Maids taking their days off every now and then; and so many people at home - making it really difficult for me to manage. But I hope you are all doing well and keeping with schedules.

I read in some comments that their homes are cleaned everyday - kudos - but I guess that is almost a habit out here in India, isn't it? :-) During Diwali, we have a tradition of emptying a cleaning every part of the house even if it is cleaned every day. Guess that tradition is different in different cultures. I want to make some paper lanterns or some paper decor with my son.... still looking for good tutorials though. 

My kitchen shelves are now almost done (by the maid).I am attacking my son's stuff tomorrow. :-)

Hugs,
Smita

No comments:

Post a Comment